Home » , » Conclusion: The Last Time with Helen Part 2

Conclusion: The Last Time with Helen Part 2

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 | 12:45 AM

I took her to the Victoria Court we had gone to
over two years ago. She immediately reacted as we approached it. Ay Kuya, dito tayo uli? Galing naman. We entered a room with a Filipino motif. The rattan furniture looked brittle, especially the chairs. I thought this won’t do if I decide to screw her on the chair. As soon as the door closed I embraced her, planting a long kiss on her lips, licking her lips, taking tiny bites on them and taking liberties with her breasts. Kuya, di ako safe ngayon. May dala kayong proteksyon? I remembered I had a small bag in the car which had essential items in it, if I ever had to stay overnight at the office. I ran to the car and brought the bag up. I knew I had condoms stashed in there somewhere. Helen looked at me intently as I searched. I found three Fulex condoms. Yes, may condom si mahal, Helen said, breathing a sigh of relief. Magagamit mo ang tatlong yan? Lakas mo naman Kuya. Sabagay, mahilig ka talaga. Alam mo naman ako Helen, laging handa. Ano yan Kuya, she asked as I brought out a tube of KY Jelly. Ky Jelly, para dumulas yung ano mo, I said. Ohhhhh gagamitin natin yan? Baka lang kailangan Helen.

She said she would take a shower. The bathroom had a small frosted glass side where you could see the person taking a bath. She took off her clothes, and I could not help but stare in awe at the size of her boobs. They were really a handful. Helen, hindi ba masakit yan pag sumsayaw ka? Di naman kuya, may sports bra ako at full support, kaya hindi naman masakit. Pero di naman ganun kahirap ang sayaw naming. Medyo mahirap lang pag meron ako. Masakit kasi mabigat. She stripped totally and covered herself with a towel. Sabay tayo Helen? Kuya naman, di makahintay. I decided to wait for her instead.

I watched her from the edge of the bed as she took a bath. The shower was cold, as I saw her reel back from its initial blast. Once she got used to it, she let the water hit her body. Her body was a sight to behold. Her profile was nearly perfect. She had a fine pair of breasts, a small waist, flat tummy, and great hips. Her pubic hair was not that thick, apparently because of some trimming, and covered very little of her pussy. When she turned to face the glass, she knew I was looking and playfully soaped her boobs, making as much lather as possible. Then she pushed both of them together, and smiled as if to taunt me. She didn’t have to as my coke was already erect and to relieve the pressure, I had already stripped naked. She soaped her tummy next, then moved down toward her ass, soaping the crack and her asshole so thoroughly. I guess she knew what I would be doing to her later. She then opened her thighs to soap her pussy hair, focusing on the top near her pussy. She moved downward still, and started to soap her pussy, massaging it with soft strokes, and showing me what I had been missing for the past two years. I was already about to jack off, since my coke was begging me to unleash the load that had been building up since we rode the car on the way to the motel.

She stepped out of the bathroom and motioned to me that it was my turn. I knew she would also be watching me take a bath so I decided to put on a little show for her. I entered the shower with a raging hard-on which was plainly visible. Helen was looking at me, in an amused sort of way. The water was really cold, and the heater was apparently not working. Instead of making my coke softer, It made my balls shrink and tighten, which of course aroused my coke even more. I soaped my body thoroughly but left my coke for last. In front of Helen’s eyes I soaped my rigid tool slowly, letting it enjoy the sensations of my hand. I turned to my side, so Helen could get a better view of my coke. It was pointed upward, and left just a tiny angle between it and my tummy. I proudly stroked it as I rinsed myself off. I knew this would get Helen’s undivided attention. When I opened the bathroom door, I saw Helen standing in front of it, waiting for me. Kuya, she said as she moved toward and embraced me. My coke was at full attention and it provided the only gap between our two bodies, which were now so tightly woven together. Our passionate kisses tried to bridge the gap of missing each other for two years. It felt like we were making love for the first time. I caressed her hair and kissed her face, which was now devoid of make up. Her face had matured a bit, but somehow became more attractive to me. I gently pushed her hair to the side to get a view of her lovely neck. I kissed her nape and moved toward her ear. Ohhh Helen, I missed you so much. I whispered to her. Her body started to get goose bumps again. As I turned to kiss her face I noticed a tear roll down her cheek. I kissed the tear, tasting its saltiness, and looked at her. She was crying. Bakit Helen? Wala Kuya, masaya lang ako na nakita kita uli. Ok lang ako Kuya, she said as she held my face and stroked it with her hands. I pulled her toward the bed.

I must say that lying with her in bed was something I sorely missed. She was still one of the best I had, thought, as she made me lie on my back. She placed her pussy in front of my face and brought my two hands to her breasts. Holding on to my two hands, she guided them and moved them around her full breasts. Laki nila ano Kuya? Oo Helen, super. Nag-iiba kaya ang lasa nila. E di tikman mo uli Kuya, she giggled. I sat up and began licking her full breasts. Helen’s absence made me desire her more and more. I kissed each breast carefully and began to pinch the nipple of her right breast while opening my mouth wide to take in as much of her left breast. Ohhhh kuya, yan ang iniisip ko lagi tuwing nag-iisa ako at nalulungkot. Sige pa Kuya, sipsipin mo pa, huwag kang hihinto please. Ayannn, ganyan, Helen uttered as I got into a regular rhythm, slowly making circles with my tongue. I upped the tempo of my tongue’s play, moving it faster and faster. Helen began to pull my hair out of sheer pleasure. Aaagggghh sssssarrrrraaaap. Mamamatay na ako diyaaaaan. Helen was sucking in her breath, delirious at the treatment her left nipple was receiving from my tongue. Tama na, tama na, please, sobrang sarap na iyan di ko na kayyaa. Kuya, she said, almost on the verge of tears because of the extreme ecstasy she was feeling. My thigh could feel her pussy letting loose a stream of her pussy juices as I continued to pleasure her. I stopped for a while, and Helen seemed to catch her breath. Not so fast Helen, I told myself, after not seeing these breasts for two years, I was not about to let go that easily for her. I moved to her right breast to repeat what I did. Kuya, pulang pula na ang utong ko diyan. Pati yung kabila hindi mo papatawarin, at… She finished her sentence with an Ohhhhhhhhh as I began slow caresses on her right breast, massaging it, and squeezing it gently so her nipple would rise up. My tongue gamely played with it, as I could feel it harden. That was my cue to gently take it in my mouth.

As I sucked on her right breast, my left hand was free to touch her pussy. My hand moved close to her love hole, and I could already sense how wet she was as my thighs were quite slippery from her Cunt juices. I massaged her pussy lips, pulling one of her labia gently. Helen moaned, grabeeee. Diyos ko, bakit ka ganyan kuya. My mouth and right hand continued to fondle and tease her right breast, while my left was moving independently, massaging and tickling her pussy and now-swollen clit. I raised my left hand, which was now wet with her juice, and showed it to her. In one smooth move I wiped her pussy cum all over her right breast and began licking and sucking on it again. Helen exploded in bliss seeing me do that. She strained to keep her eyes closed as a thousand different sensations coursed through her nipples, breast, and pussy. Clearly this was going to be a night she would never forget. And I was there to make sure she would never forget me.

She began to rub her pussy against my thigh, as I continued to lick both her boobs. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands, and separated them to widen her legs and make more room for my hands. Kuya, ano gagawin mo? Huwag kang hihinto, ayokong mabitin sa iyo, ang galling-galing mo dyan. My left index finger began to probe her soaking pussy agan, but his time my right hand moved behind her to touch her ass and go towards her ass. She sensed this and raised her hips to allow me free access to her Cunt and asshole. My right hand began an up and down motion along her back, and simultaneously, my right hand made the same up and down movement across her breast and up to her Cunt. Like a potter forming a vase, my hands worked on her body. I massaged her Cunt and clit by rubbing them constantly, sometimes inserting a finger inside her pussy. My left hand was teasing her asshole, prepping it for an eventual penetration by my finger.

When Helen seemed to be in an erotic trance, I got the KY Jelly and smeared both my hands with it. Coating my hand s with the lubricant made it easier to play with Helen better. I placed my left middle finger inside her pussy and rotated my hand. This sent Helen into a feverish spasm. I then teased her asshole as I drew circles around it. The KY was now all over her pussy, and her ass. I gently nudged my middle finger into her asshole, about an inch or so. Kuya, anonga ginagawa mo? Subukan mo ito Helen, kung masakit. Hindi naman Kuya, oooommmphhhh. Nakilkiliti ako kuya. That was my cue. I withdrew my right finger and put the left finger inside her pussy again. Then I pulled it out slowly. As it moved out, I then inserted my left into her asshole. I repeated this again and again, for a few minutes, as Helen moaned and cried out incessantly for me not to stop but to push my fingers in and out of her two love holes. Helen grabbed my thighs for support as she was about to explode in another mind-blowing orgasm. I stepped up the pace of alternating pulling out and pushing my hands, in and out of her pussy and asshole. She grabbed my head, and held her breath. She had probably come three or four times already, but this next one I felt was going to be the biggest one for her. Kuya, hindi pa ako bumababa sa sarap, ituloy mo pa. Sige sige sige, ipasok mo pa, diinan mo pa, ahhhhh ayan na ayan na ako….. Kuya Junnnnn, she screamed as she came again and again. Helen was shaking me to and from, as her fingers bit into the skin of my back. She was determined to ride my fingers until she probably died from the pleasure. She collapsed on the bed, totally exhausted, with her beautiful legs twitching in spasms from the additional waves of pleasure from her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she totally abandoned her body to the pleasures emanating from her clit, pussy and asshole. I moved to kiss her pussy. She jerked to the side suddenly as my lips touched her swollen clit. Kuya, di pa ako bumababa. Anong ginawa mo sa akin. Ang tindi mo naman. I stood up to wash my hands. This was just the beginning I told her.

After allowing her to rest a few minutes, I told her to make love to me. Gamitin mo ang KY sa titi ko, I ordered her. She grabbed the tube and squeezed out a handful of the clear liquid, rubbing it on my coke lovingly. She began to move her hands up and down on my coke, making it stiffer and stiffer by the second. She then grabbed a towel and began to kiss the head of my dick, making extra sure her tongue lingered and tickled the back of my coke. I looked at her face and lips as my coke disappeared into her mouth, only to reappear, redder and harder than before. She moved her mouth and tongue expertly, as I had taught her how to give a good blowjob. She pulled my coke out of her mouth and put it next to her cheek. Kuya, ang tigas nito. Namiss ko rin siya. Her seemingly angelic face, which I loved to kiss and caress, was now rubbing my stiff coke, moving up and down its shaft. Helen’s mouth began move towards my balls. She sucked on one and put it in her mouth and pulled away from me. I felt my testicle move away from my body as I fought off my urge to come.

She rolled to her side and told me to fuck her like I never fucked her before. I made her lie on her back and put on a condom, smothering it with KY. I entered Helen’s throbbing and very wet pussy from behind. My coke slid in easily. I felt it had finally come home to rest inside Helen’s pink pussy, which it had missed for so long. I slowly pumped Helen from behind, making sure I pushed my coke all the way in. Mmmmmm Kuya, di ko makalimutan yan. Sige pa kuya, ilabas-pasok mo pa, ohhhhh super sarap iyan, sige pa, bilisan mo pa kuya. I was in total bliss as I fucked Helen. She got up on all fours and made me fuck her continuously, changing positions, and finally ending with the missionary. As she neared her climax, I kissed her lips, and she bit mine. Ohhh Jun, malapi na ako, malapit na. Ayan ayan ayan, sige pa sige pa, Ohhh Kuya, bilisan mo pa, lalabasan na ako. Ayan na siya, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. Auuuuhhhhh diinan mo pa sagarin mo. I could feel the insides of her pussy swelling with pleasure. Ayaan nnnnna kuya, Naku po, ang sarap. Ang sarap. Helen pulled away from me after a few seconds. Ikaw naman Kuya, she said.

She pulled off the condom, and began to work on my coke with her mouth, moving her hand up and down and stroking my shaft, while her mouth moved up and down on my coke head. I fought off coming too soon, and used my prostate to control or delay my ejaculation. I let out a bit of cum, maybe a half teaspoon, and this dribbled out of my coke slowly. Helen saw this and immediately put my coke in her mouth, cleaning it. While Helen continued to jack me off, I told her may konti pa, pero hindi pa yan ang marami. A big glob of my cum made its way out again and Helen lovingly licked it. Eto na Helen, ang marami. Helen increased the pace of her hand sliding up and down, stopping only to put more KY on her hand. Ayan na Helen, ayan na ayan na….Oh shiiiiit I’m coming, I’m coming Helen. Helen put her head on my chest and sucked my nipples. Sige na mahal, ilabas mo na. Gusto kong Makita lahat. With one big ahhhhh I let loose, pumping out as much cum as I could. As Helen watched my dick shoot cum straight up, she said, Kuya ang taas naman ng inakyat ng tamod mo. Grabe. Baka umabot sa kisame yan. Hihihi. After the last few spurts had died, Helen and I lay in each others arms, talking about the beautiful incidents of our past.

After nearly five hours in the motel, we decided it was time to go. Helen cried as she dressed. Kuya, hindi baka hind na kita makita uli. Pero ako Helen, maalala kita lagi. We both knew there was no future for us, and only the past would keep us company on cold, lonely nights.

I drove her all the way to Commonwealth and took her to her friend’s home. When we arrived she did not alight immediately. Taking my hand she kissed it and thanked me for everything. Something inside me told me that I would not see her for a very long time. Kuya, lagi kitang maaalala. Ako rin Helen. Goodbye. We kissed a long time and she cried before leaving my car. I looked at her as she entered the gate.

As I drove away, I turned on the radio. The song “Heaven”, by the Psychedelic Furs, was playing. And that was where I had just been with Helen.


THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Us

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. entertainment overloads - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger